Top Express SIA
Cookies help provide, improve and protect Top Express SIA services by providing personalised offers to customers, as well as a more convenient and secure user experience.
What is Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a computer or other device (such as a mobile phone) when you visit a website. The text file contains information that is used to improve the website experience for visitors to certain websites.
What cookies are used by Top Express SIA and what is the purpose of their use?
• User Authentication - Provides user recognition and a more secure use of the website.
• Provision and maintenance of services - cookies that functionally support the provision of services.
• Website Security and Service Integrity - Cookies that help create services to create the best customer experience.
• User statistics and analysis. Provides information about how and how often Top Express SIA websites are used, which user groups and which search tools are used. Cookie statistics can also be obtained from partner websites.
• Offering services and analysing customer needs - Cookies that provide customised offers to customers. Top Express SIA websites may use third party cookies. The user can also display the most relevant offers on the Internet resources of cooperation partners.
If you do not want cookies on your devices to be used, you can change your browser's security settings. Please note that changes to security settings must be made by each browser individually, and the configuration methods used may vary. However, please note that without the approval of session cookies with the Top Express SIA website, you may not be able to fully use the Top Express SIA website.
Where can I get information?